Plans are temporarily unavailable. Visit leadingadpro.ca to see what we're up to now.
Cheapest Cell Phone Plans Newfoundland and Labrador
Cell Savings Canada is dedicated to saving you money by offering Koodo and Telus cell phone plans cheaper than our competitors throughout Newfoundland and Labrador. Cell Savings Canada will help you register for a new phone number if you do not wish to keep your current phone number. Depend on Cell Savings Canada to offer the cheapest cell phone plans throughout Newfoundland and Labrador. Our Koodo plans are available here and our Telus plans can be viewed here. For the cheapest cell phone plans in Newfoundland and Labrador, turn to Cell Savings Canada for you, your friends, and your family to stay connected. Some supplementary add-ons that you may apply to Cell Savings Canada's cheapest cell phone plans in Newfoundland and Labrador include:
- 3-way calling & call waiting
- 10 or 25 voicemails
- Unlimited Canada nationwide talk
- Unlimited picture & video messaging
- Data on Canada's fastest 4G LTE network
- Caller ID
- Unlimited Canada nationwide, or international text
Use our cheapest cell phone plans across Newfoundland and Labrador to save money every month, even with our various additional add-ons you can choose from. CBC interviewed Cell Savings Canada which can be viewed here. Stay connected with your friends and family with our cheapest cell phone plans throughout Newfoundland and Labrador. View our reviews from our customers by visiting here. To learn more about Cell Savings Canada's cheapest cell phone plans throughout Newfoundland and Labrador, please do not hesitate to contact us now!
"First off I want to thank John for going above and beyond, typically porting a number is not a problem. I had an issue with a faulty sim card which turned into making it a bit more complex than predicted but he was helpful and responsive each step along the way. From my initial scepticism reading online to get my phone working with a much lower monthly cost, I couldn't be happier. I'd encourage sceptics to do their research online until they are comfortable that they can't get screwed over rand then pursue this. " – client review
- Newfoundland is an island while Labrador is on the northwest part of Canada's mainland
- Most of Newfoundland and Labrador's population live in St. John's, Conception Bay South, and Mount Pearl
- There was a collapse in the cod fishing industry during the 1990s that left Newfoundland and Labrador's unemployment rate high