Plans are temporarily unavailable. Visit leadingadpro.ca to see what we're up to now.
Cheapest Cell Phone Plans Prince Edward Island
Cell Savings Canada is dedicated to saving you money by offering Koodo and Telus cell phone plans cheaper than our competitors throughout Prince Edward Island, Canada. Cell Savings Canada is able to register you into a new cell phone plan while keeping your current phone number or help you create a new one. Cell Savings Canada would love the opportunity to offer you the cheapest cell phone plans in and around Prince Edward Island, Canada. Visit here for our Koodo plans and here for our Telus plans. For the cheapest cell phone plans in Prince Edward Island, turn to Cell Savings Canada for you, your friends, and your family to enjoy. Cell Savings Canada delivers our cheapest cell phone plans Prince Edward Island with add-ons which include:
- 10 or 25 voicemails
- Unlimited picture & video messaging
- Unlimited Canada nationwide, or international text
- Caller ID
- Data on Canada's fastest 4G LTE network
- 3-way calling & call waiting
- Unlimited Canada nationwide talk
By using our cheapest cell phone plans in and around Prince Edward Island, you will not be missing out on any add-ons but rather save money every month. Cell Savings Canada was interviewed by CBC and you can see what they said by visiting here. Our cheapest cell phone plans in and around Prince Edward Island will help you stay connected with all your friends and family. If you wish to view our testimonials, please visit here. Contact Cell Savings Canada today if you have any questions or concerns about our cheapest cell phone plans in Prince Edward Island!
"John from Cellsavings.ca is a life saver. I tried someone else and they told me it would take a month but John was able to get things done (with my desired area code) within a few days! I highly recommend John for all your cell savings and once again thank you so much for your amazing service, communication and overall ability to get the job done. You rock John!" – customer testimonial
- Prince Edward Island is part of the maritime provinces and is also the smallest province within Canada
- Prince Edward Island's most populated cities include Charlottetown, Summerside, Stratford, and Cornwall
- Much of Prince Edward Island's economy is based off farming where 25% of Canadian potatoes are produced